- THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW DATA IS COLLECTED
- The information you give us collected on our website, provided to us by phone, email, or at an in-person event or give to us in any other way is used to respond to your requests, customize future usage by you, improve our site and communicate with you about our services. Personal data includes first name, last name, job title, your employer, business/personal postal and/or email address and telephone numbers. When you make a purchase, we retain payment and billing information including, if provided, credit card information.
- We collect usage and technical data from you each time you use visit our site. This includes information about how you use our site, IP address, browser type and version. If you have access to our online course library, we collect usage data including course registrations, completions and other data associated with your usage of our services.
- Email communication data includes a confirmation when you open email and what link you clicked, if your computer supports such capabilities. In an effort to avoid sending duplicate messages we compare our customer list to lists received from other companies.
- We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you including details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and/or genetic and biometric data. Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as immediate purchasing, keyword matches, customization preference settings and storage of items in your shopping cart between visits. Cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our best features available on our site, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information to provide services to our site(s) and may include access to our course library, troubleshooting, data analysis, administration of your account and billing. We also use your personal information to customize communication to you about our services via email, direct mail, telephone or on our site.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we share customer information only with subsidiaries of Decision Point Solutions, LLC and its affiliates, and as described below.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we permit other businesses to make offers to our customers which we believe will be of interest. If you do not want to receive such offers, please contact us.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that we, or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Decision Point Solutions, LLC: We release account and other personal information when we believe is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of ourselves, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- DATA SECURITY
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts communications across the internet between your browser and our servers.
- 6. YOUR CONSENT