Decision Point Solutions, LLC. Code of Ethics & The 4 Rules
Decision Point Solutions understands trust in its certifications and training programs ultimately rests upon its leaders, instructors, students, and practitioner’s dedication to a high standard of conduct. Therefore, Decision Point Solutions has adopted the following Code of Ethics and Professional Practices which applies to everyone we employ or have business relations with. This includes individuals such as employees, interns, students, practitioners, but also business entities such as vendors, enterprise customers or venture capital companies and business partners. By adopting this code, we reinforce our commitment to placing the human first and building trust through transparency and consistency.
Code of Ethics
I certify that I will conform to the following ethical ideals:
- I will remain Curious. Curiosity drives towards understanding and away from conflict.
- I will show Respect for others. Treat people as you want to be treated.
- I will consistently demonstrate Integrity and Honesty. Tell the truth and avoid any wrongdoing to the best of your ability.
- I commit to Justice. Make sure you’re objective and fair and don’t disadvantage others.
- I will always act Lawful. Know and follow the law – always.
- I will consistently demonstrate Competence and Accountability. Work hard and be responsible for your work.
- I will endeavor to strengthen the team through Teamwork. Collaborate and ask for help.
The 4 Rules
When the 4 rules are followed there are fewer misunderstandings and stress is kept to a minimum allowing the team to resolve questions and issues more quickly.
- No Surprises
- Keep your Promises
- Words Matter
- It’s OK not to know. (But I commit to finding out)